Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Changed Prespective


We used to be the best of friends for years together where we both were really proud of our friendship wherein no body had any say in our friendship till one day when things changed in such a way that left us both shaken till a great extent.Actually LOVE fucks up lives of the people involved in it here it fucked our friendship too Oh!!!!!!!!!why then why do i cry......when love faltered the years of our friendship.......I was supposed to understand
Dunno where was i wrong
I keep asking myself did i behave headstrong
Have i behaved Egoistic
Have my ways been wrong
Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!whatever it is but its a big question that i ask myself have all these relations lost their meaning in this world today where years of CHERISHED FRIENDSHIP have somewhere gone into NOTHINGNESS....................