Sunday, July 3, 2011

Logic and Emotion

Our existence is stuck between emotion and logic and we have learned to use logic for the justification of our emotions....
Life is moving without direction....Guess life was much better earlier...Always had something useful to bother about to worry about,was doing something productive till i quit my job last year..
Very rightly said "AN EMPTY MIND IS A DEVILS WORKSHOP" and guess now Ive started to realize to what extent this proverb holds true in my case at present
Dunno why I am getting so inclined to pessimism...why things around me are effecting me so negatively...why I started comparing my life to others life...why this frustation..this irritability...
Why I am not living my life for today,why I am cribbing about my past and why I am so bothered about an uncertain future...
There is always this fight between the mind and the heart,between being practical and unreal...
Practicality to certain extent helps to move ahead but then I ask myself don't I even have d right to actually feel what I do